Thursday, January 24, 2013

Not only did this guy beat me up steal everything and I do mean everything I own. I believe Greg and his exwife scam women.   She told me he has had girlfriends before. I asked him he said they were hookers. I think they find innocent naive women and steel there belongs I traded in my car and did not put my name on the title like a dumbass well guess what I did get a notarized statement but greg still tracked me to 5 states and took my vehicle.   The Police well lets just say Greg is a master manipulater.   His Exwife told me he molested his daughter and he lives there. I have proof of this. ----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "5012099920@VTEXT.COM" <5012099920@VTEXT.COM>
To: victim of a sociopath
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 10:20 AM
Subject: Okay....Ill pay your jeep off

Okay....Ill pay your jeep off and we will cut our ties not only the notarized letter but like 6 different emails like this. He stalked me through 5 different states I left him a year ago. I hope it ends now

No comments:

Post a Comment